Vanuatu is an island in the Southern Pacific Ocean and offers citizenship to investors.
Benefits of having Vanuatu Passport:
- A Vanuatu passport allows visa-free travel to 129 countries, including the EU, UK, Ireland, Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Caribbean, and most Commonwealth countries, as well as to Australia with a special e-visa.
- Vanuatu does not impose taxes on income, wealth, or inheritance
- In order to receive a Vanuatu passport, there is no requirement to visit Vanuatu. Nevertheless, all applicants must undergo a stringent background check.
- Obtaining Passport takes 7-8 weeks.
- Vanuatu Citizenship by investment is the most advantegeous program.
VANUATU CITIZENSHIP FEES
- Investor $ 80,000
- Investor + Spouse $ 100,000
- Investor + Spouse + 2 children under 18 years old $ 130,000
- Adult dependents ( Parents and Grandparents) costs $ 10,000 each
VANUATU CITIZENSHIP PROCESS
Download the Vanuatu Citizenship application form. Identify the list of documents that must be submitted along with the completed application to being the Citizenship process. Most importantly a copy of a valid passport should be submitted.
2. Compliance Checks
After receiving your completed application form, ALLCitizenships Immigration Consultants will check the application to ensure full compliance. Customised assistance will be provided to each applicant to ensure your application has higher chances of succeeding.
3. FIU Clearance
FIU (Financial Intelligence Unit) a Government body designated to conduct further checks against each applicant to conduct additional checks against parameters such as blacklist, criminal, financial, corporate, terrorism, political etc … FIU clearance costs USD $3,000. (This fee is non-refundable).
4. 1st Instalment Payment – Citizenship Fee
Upon FIU’s confirmation of no adverse findings the first instalment payment of your citizenship fee must be paid. Applicants that have made it this far in the process have a 95% chance of completing the entire process successfully and receiving a Vanuatu passport.
5. Citizenship Commission Approval
Upon FIU’s clearance and receiving the first instalment, the applicants file will be brought before the Vanuatu Citizenship Commission (independent body appointed by the Government). The Commission is responsible for endorsing the application in principal on behalf of the Government. A written endorsement will be given to each applicant, and can be used as a guarantee before the final instalment is paid.
6. Final Instalment Payment – Citizenship Fee
Final payment made similar to the process of the first instalment payment.
7. Vanuatu Passport Issued
Vanuatu Citizenship and Passport is issued by ALLCitizenships Immigration on behalf of the Government.
ALL Process takes 7-8 weeks only.
We have 100% Success Rate for getting Vanuatu Citizenship.
Applying to Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment Program on your own is not possible. According to Vanuatu Immigration Law, you have to use an accredited agent in order to get application process started.
If you are interested in learning more about Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment Program, please contact our team for a confidential consultation.