The Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis (St. Kitts) is a twin-island nation located in the British West Indies. This English speaking country obtained independence from the UK in 1983 but remains a member of the British Commonwealth.
The Currency of St. Kitts is the East Caribbean Dollar, maintains a fixed exchange rate of 2.7 to the US Dollar. St. Kitts enjoys a politically stable and democratic government.
St. Kitts allows for individuals to acquire citizenship through a government sponsored investment program.
Those meeting the requirements of the program are rewarded with full citizenship, including a passport and the right to permanently reside and work in St. Kitts.
This is the oldest economic citizenship program of its kind globally and has been in place since 1984.
The route to citizenship is for applicants to make an investment of US$ 220,000 (plus associated government fees).
• Citizenship for life, including an unlimited number of eligible dependents, passed down to generations
• Applicants do not require to visit or reside on the island)
• Passports are issued in approximately 90 – 120 days of filing an application
• Tax free income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance tax
• Visa Free Travel to over 140 countries including: Austria, Belgium, United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Greece, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and most British Commonwealth countries
• Full residency status and the right to work in St. Kitts
• Dual citizenship is permitted and open to all nationalities without the requirement to notify the applicant’s home country as per the law of St. Kitts
• Business haven with a generous tax regime and where the currency is pegged to the US dollar. Additionally, trade with Canada is tax free, while trading in the Caribbean is duty free
• Family security is ensured as the spouse, children and elderly parents also obtain citizenship
• Easy accessibility from London, New York, Miami, Charlotte, Antigua, San Juan and various parts of the world
Real Estate Investment
An investment in our real estate project entitles the buyer to:
• An investment share in a 5 star branded hotel
• Annual income yield from the outset
• Benefits associated with Citizenship of St. Kitts & Nevis
• Security with an international developer and globally recognized brand
• Enrollment in Park Hyatt’s highest tier loyalty program which offers access to preferred clubs and preferential rates at hotels around the world
St. Kitts Real Estate Investment & Application Process
All Process takes 3-4 months.
Below is the cost for a family of 4 (excluding processing fees).
Overall investment including Application and Government Fees will be as follows:
Cost of share US$ 220,000
Main applicant’s government fees US$ 35,000
Spouse’s government fees US$ 20,000
2 children’s government fees US$ 20,000 (US$ 10,000 for each child)
Share Registration Government fees US$ 11,000
Due Diligence Fees US$ 19,500 (US$ 7,500 for main + US$ 4,000 x 3 for dependents)
Total Cost for Family of 4 US$ 325,500
The cost of legal fees will vary depending on investor’s location and number of dependents
* Dependents below the age of 16 years are not required to pay due diligence fees
*Additional costs apply for official government forms and attestation of documents
To maintain citizenship, investors are required to hold their qualifying investment for a minimum of 7 years.
Thereafter, the investment may be sold and the subsequent investors may also apply for and benefit from citizenship, utilizing the same investment instrument. The original investor will be entitled to retain citizenship of St. Kitts.
We have 100% Success Rate for getting St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship.
Applying to St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program on your own is not possible. According to St. Kitts and Nevis Immigration Law, you have to use an accredited agent in order to get application process started.
If you are interested in learning more about St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program, please contact our team for a confidential consultation.