Moldova is located in Eastern Europe and candidate to become European Union.
Moldova Citizenship by investment program is easiest and cheapest European Citizenship investment.
Benefits of Becoming Moldova Citizen by investment:
- Visa-free travel to 121 countries around the world Travel visa-free to the Schengen countries, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Romania, Russia, Turkey, and more
- Citizenship for the whole family Not only does the investor obtain citizenship, but at the same time so do the members of his/her family (including dependent adult children and parents)
- A reasonable contribution The lowest minimum investment threshold among European countries
- Short waiting time Applications for Moldovan citizenship take only 90 days to review, and after that one can immediately receive a passport as a Moldovan citizen
- It’s a European country aiming for the EU Moldova is a UN member state and a member of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), party to an agreement of association with the EU, and a future candidate for EU membership
Processing Times and Procedure:
You Application for Citizenship will be reviewed in 90 days only.
- ID for all applicants
- marriage certificate and birth certificates (all applicants)
- Non-criminal record certificate proof of origin of the invested funds
Through this procedure, the investor and members of his/her family receive Moldovan Citizenship and a Moldovan passport.
Eligible Family Members:
- Children up to 29 years old
- Parents up to 59 years old
Conditions for receiving Moldovan Citizenship:
- 100.000 € for the applicant alone
- 115.000 € for a couple
- 145.000 € for a family of four
- 155.000 € for a family of five or more
Please contact us for Total Cost and Cost Break Down.
Applying to Moldova Citizenship by investment Program on your own is not possible.
If you are interested in learning more about Moldova Citizenship Program, please contact our team for a confidential consultation.