Ireland is member of European Union and one of the most accepting countries for immigrants .
Quick Facts about Ireland
- Ireland ranks 14th in the Ranking of Happiness according to World Happiness Report 2018.
- Ireland ranks 4th of the Best countriesfor business 2017 according to data from Forbes.
- Ireland’s GDP per Capital is $ 72,485, the 2nd highest country in OECD countries.
- There are more than 700 American enterprises in Ireland.
- Ireland is second largest destination for American outward FDI and American FDI in Ireland is more than $343 Billions
- Ireland is home for Global Companies; such as Google, Apple, Facebook, IBM, Huawei, Pfizer, GSK, Ryanair, Avolon, Amber, Tyndall etc.
- Social Wellfare on Ireland has very high standards. According to the OECD’s research on “Social Expenditures on family as a percentage of GDP” in 2017: Ireland ranks 6th ; and 3rd in Cash benefit.
- Education system in Ireland is British System and Irish Students directly apply to British Schools just as same as British Students.
- Excellent Science in Ireland,
1st in the world for knowledge diffusion
3rd in the world for knowledge andtechnology outputs
3rd in the world for knowledge impact
7th most innovative country in the world
- Ireland has famous High Education Colleges such as Trinity College Dublin and university College Dublin
- Employment opportunities in Ireland is very high. Every colleges in Ireland have its own Career Office, which help students find good internships and jobs. More than 1000 multinational enterprises in Ireland; Approximately 2000 internships provided every year; Around 30% overseas internships.
How to get Ireland Citizenship: Ireland Immigrant Investor Program
•Requirement: a minimum investment of €1.0 million in an Approved Investment Fund for a minimum of 4.5 years.
•Residence Permit: 2yr + 3yr + 5yr + 5yr + …
•Advantage: Approve first, then invest
Main applicant: •18+ years old •Non-EU national
Eligible family members: •spouses/partners •Children under 18 •Children between the ages of 18-24, unmarried and financially dependent
•Notarial Certificate of Non-criminal Record •Evidence of € 2 million net worth •Evidence of source of funds for € 1 million investment
Requirements For Renewals
- Spend a minimum of 1 day per calendar year in Ireland
- Investment remain in place for the required time period (applicable only for 2-yr renew 3-yr)
- Have not become a financial burden on Ireland
- Have no criminal records in Ireland
Summary of Advantages of Living in Ireland
•Language：Native English-speaking country；
•Passport：European Union + United Kingdom
•Requirements：No language and educational requirements；
•Naturalisation：Five years residence, no language and citizenship test；
•Investment：Approval first, then invest;
•Environment：Peace, safe ,stable；
•Renew requirement：Only one day per year；
•British Education：Free public schools, one of the best education system；
•Economic：12.5% Enterprise tax ，“Best countries for business”；
JWP ICAV Fund – Brief Introduction
The JWP ICAV Fund is an open-ended private entity umbrella fund, registered in Ireland, and under the direct supervision of the Central Bank of Ireland.
•Legal Structure：The Irish Collective Asset-management Vehicle (ICAV)
•Founded on 11th July, 2017
•Investment Properties：Irish educational real estate, commercial real estate and tourism real estate
•Minimum Initial Subscription：€1,000,000
•Minimum Holding Period：4.5 years (subject to the “subscription letter “issued by the JWP fund)
Exit Mechanism：Investor transfers its share of funds to the fund party at parity, and the fund returns 1 million euros to investor. Whole process is done within 3 months (process starts within 2 months prior to the end of the lock-up period).
JWP ICAV Fund – Service Providers
The JWP Fund is a fund with the great level of security and returns, with the purpose of faciliating immigration for investors.
•Central Bank of Ireland: Fund’s compliantory reviews, as well supervision of capital flows and market capitalisation, etc
•SEI: Depositary/Administrator, to ensure capital safety as well as administrative work
•DMS: Fund portfolio management and risk management
•Grant Thornton: Auditing
•Matheson: Legal Advisor
•Board of Directors (2): Experienced in fund investment
JWP ICAV Fund – Central Bank of Ireland
Central Bank of Ireland (CBI)
•The Central Bank of Ireland is the most authoritative regular of financial services in Ireland. Before Ireland joined the Eurozone, it was in charge of issuing the national currency, the Irish Pound. It plays a pivotal role in the development of the Irish economy.
Advantages of JWP ICAV Fund
•A fund approved by both Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service and the Central Bank of Ireland
•Risks are diversified, spread out and manageable
•Portfolio recommendations provided by 45 leading firms in the industry
•Statistics of Cash Flows and Net Asset Values to be submitted on a quarterly basis
• Sources of projects are diversified
•Investment areas are in accordance with circumstances of Ireland
•In partnership with experienced project management companies
•Prior applications have been successful, proving the feasibility of the project
Applying to Ireland Immigrant Investor Program your own is not possible. According to Ireland Immigration Law, you have to use an accredited agent in order to get application process started.
If you are interested in learning more about Ireland Citizenship by investment Program, please contact our team for a confidential consultation.