Ireland is member of European Union and one of the most accepting countries for immigrants .
Requirement: Minimum investment of €1.0 million in an Approved Investment Fund for a minimum of 4.5 years.
•Residence Permit: 2yr + 3yr + 5yr + 5yr + …
•Advantage: Approve first, then invest
- Main applicant: •18+ years old •Non-EU national
- Eligible family members: •spouses/partners •Children under 18 •Children between the ages of 18-24, unmarried and financially dependent
•Notarial Certificate of Non-criminal Record
•Evidence of € 2 million net worth
•Evidence of source of funds for € 1 million investment
Requirements For Renewals
- Spend a minimum of 1 day per calendar year in Ireland
- Investment remain in place for the required time period (applicable only for 2-yr renew 3-yr)
- Have not become a financial burden on Ireland
- Have no criminal records in Ireland
Summary of Advantages of Living in Ireland
•Language：Native English-speaking country；
•Passport：European Union + United Kingdom
•Requirements：No language and educational requirements；
•Naturalisation：Five years residence, no language and citizenship test；
•Investment：Approval first, then invest;
•Environment：Peace, safe ,stable；
•Renew requirement：Only one day per year；
•British Education：Free public schools, one of the best education system；
•Economic：12.5%Enterprise tax ，“Ireland is among the Best countries for business”
Applying to Ireland Immigrant Investor Program your own is not possible. According to Ireland Immigration Law, you have to use an accredited agent in order to get application process started.
If you are interested in learning more about Ireland Citizenship by investment Program, please contact our team for a confidential consultation.