Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
Grenada’s Citizenship-by-Investment Program is one of the most sought-after in the world given the Program’s unique beneﬁts.
The Program permits dual citizenship and is strictly governed by state laws and regulations.
Grenada is the only Caribbean CBI Program that allows economic citizens the opportunity to participate in the US E-2 Program (allowing investors to live and work in the United States).
Grenada’s CBI Program has the widest travel beneﬁts when compared with its Caribbean peers – including, visa free travel to China.
Grenada’s CBI program has been speciﬁcally designed to cater to families. Siblings (unmarried and without children) of the main applicant and his spouse, children below the age of 30 (there is no educational requirement), and parents aged 55 years old and over (there is no ﬁnancial dependency requirement) can also be added to an application.
Grenada Citizenship Policy
According to the Grenada Citizesnhip Program, as long as the Investor invest in real estate projects with the value of $ 220,000 or more in Grenada, Investor, his spouse, children, parents and siblings can get Grenada Passport.
All Process takes 3 months.
Benefits of Citizenship of Grenada
• Citizenship is for life for the investor, spouse, children, parents and siblings.
• Citizenship is passed down through generations.
• Applicants are not required to visit or reside in Grenada.
• Grenada’s passports are issued within approximately 90 to 120 days of ﬁling an application.
• A tax-efficient jurisdiction
• Citizens of Grenada may travel visa-free to more than 130 countries, including the United Kingdom, Russia, China, Schengen European countries and most British Commonwealth countries.
• Citizens of Grenada are eligible to apply for the US E-2 visa.
• Citizenship includes full residency status and the right to work in Grenada.
• Dual citizenship is permitted without any requirement to notify the applicant’s home country.
• Exit options provide the ability to realize capital gain and income generation on investment after a 5-year holding period.
An investment in our Real Estate project entitles the buyer to:
• An investment share in an award-winning hospitality brand dedicated to sustainability and wellness
• Beneﬁts associated with Citizenship of Grenada
• Investment security with the leading CBI hospitality developer with a track record of successful projects
• Partnership with an award-winning, globally recognized brand
• Exit options after 5 years
• Possibilly to apply for the US E-2 Investor visa
We have 100% Success Rate for getting Grenada Citizenship.
Applying to Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program on your own is not possible. According to Grenada Immigration Law, you have to use an accredited agent in order to get application process started.
If you are interested in learning more about Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program, please contact our team for a confidential consultation.