Grenada Citizenship Facts
- Grenada’s Citizenship Program was established in 2013 and has major competitive advantages over similar Caribbean Programs.
- Grenada is an island nation in the Caribbean, located in the West Indies. This English speaking country obtained independence from the UK in 1974 and is part of the Commonwealth.
- Queen Elizabeth II is the reigning constitutional monarch and head of state. Grenada has a population of c.107, 000 and boasts a 98% literacy rate.
- Grenada currency, the East Caribbean Dollar, maintains a ﬁxed exchange rate of 2.7 to the US Dollar.
- Grenada enjoys a politically stable government.
- Grenada allows for individuals to obtain citizenship through a government sponsored investment program.
- Those meeting the requirements of the program are rewarded with full citizenship, including a passport and the right to permanently reside and work in Grenada.
- Getting Grenada Citizenship by investment takes 3-6 months.
- Investor must be over 18 years old with no criminal report
- Investing $ 220,000 in approved Greneda Real Estate Project
Benefits of Investing in Grenada Passport
• Citizenship is for life for the investor, spouse, children, parents and siblings.
• Citizenship is passed down through generations.
• Applicants are not required to visit or reside in Grenada.
• Grenada’s passports are issued within approximately 90 to 120 days of ﬁling an application.
• A tax-efficient jurisdiction.
• Citizens of Grenada may travel visa-free to more than 130 countries, including the United Kingdom, Russia, China, Schengen European countries and most British Commonwealth countries.
• Citizens of Grenada are eligible to apply for the US E-2 visa.
• Citizenship includes full residency status and the right to work in Grenada.
• Dual citizenship is permitted without any requirement to notify the applicant’s home country.
• Exit options provide the ability to realize capital gain on the investment after a 5-year holding period.
We have 100% Success Rate for getting Grenada Citizenship.
Applying to Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program on your own is not possible. According to Grenada Immigration Law, you have to use an accredited agent in order to get application process started.
If you are interested in learning more about Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program, please contact our team for a confidential consultation.