Greece is a member of European Union with the Population of 10 Million Residents.
Greece has been selected as the Best Travel Destination in Europe by Tripadvisor and ranks 2nd in the World by its Blue Flagged Beaches.
Immigration Policy of Greece
In July 2015 Greece announced ” Investor Permanent Residence Permit” program. According to the Program, as long as the Investor purchase a real estate with the value of € 250,000 or more in Greece, Investor can get Permanent Resident Permit for him/her and his/her family.
We have 100% Success Rate for getting Permanent Residence Permit.
Requirements for main applicant:
- The main applicant must be at least 18 years old with no criminal report
- Buying a property in Greece with min value of € 250,000
- Purchasing Greek Medical Insurance
- Investors’ parents, parents-in-law, spouse and children (under 21 years old) can apply.
- Applying to Greek Visa
- Visiting Greece for Property Inspection
- Purchasing Property in Greece and paying deposit
- Transfering the resting amount by bank
- Property Title Deed transfers into Buyer’s name.
- Obtaining Permanent Residents Card
Whole Process takes 5 or 6 months.
Please keep in mind that your Perminant Residency only cancels if you sell your Real Estate in Greece.
Applying to Greek “Investor Permanent Residence Permint” Programs on your own is not possible. According to Greek Immigration Law, you have to use an accredited agent in order to get application process started.
If you are interested in learning more about Investor Permanent Residence Permit Program of Greece, please contact our team for a confidential consultation.