DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Dominica is a Commonwealth Country located in Caribbean Sea.
The Dominica citizenship by investment program has been running since 1993, and it is one of the oldest passport programs.
The Dominica CBI is the most popular second citizenship scheme, with thousands of applicants receiving Dominican citizenship every year.
Dominica’s passport provides visa-free travel to Europe for 90 days in a 180-day period.
The minimum investment amount for donation to the Economic Diversity Fund was reduced in 2017 to become even more affordable.
Official languages are French and English.
Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
There are two ways of getting Dominica Passport.
First Way: Direct Contribution
Single Investor: $ 100,000
Investor + Spouse : $ 175,000
Investor+ Spouse+ Two Children: $ 200,000
For every Additional dependent: $ 25,000
Second Way: Real Estate Investment
$ 200,000 must be invested into Dominica Real Estate
$ 25,000 Government Fees
Main applicant must be 18 years old or older
Provide a police report and be of good character
Provide a medical certificateOne professional reference
- STAGE 1: Month 1, Gather the necessary documents and submit an application for your medical examination.
- If you are applying under the Real Estate option, you are required to produce a sale agreement with an approved developer.
- STAGE 2: Month 4, It takes, on average, 60 to 90 days to receive approval in principle. During that time, due diligence is performed on your application. From that date, you are required to finalise your investment option.
- STAGE 3: Month 5, Upon receipt, the CBIU will issue a Certificate of Registration, which will be used to obtain the passport.
- ALL Process takes 5 months only.
- Dominica provides visa-free access to 136 destinations, including the EU, for 90 days in a 180-day period
- Doesn’t require the applicant to visit Dominica before or after naturalisation
- Applicants can include parents over 55 years old and children up to 30 years of age.
We have 100% Success Rate for getting Dominica Citizenship.
Applying to Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program on your own is not possible. According to Dominica Immigration Law, you have to use an accredited agent in order to get application process started.
If you are interested in learning more about Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program, please contact our team for a confidential consultation.